Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NYFW S/S 11 Street Style


Tomorrow ends NYFW SS 2011 shows at Lincoln Center. Each season there is one thing that I always look forward to the most, taking street style photos. I have to say this year all around, I wasn't inspired much from the shows to the folks I saw on the streets. Needless to say I tried my best to capture a bit of NYFW style for you to see. Lots of wooden heels,blazers,tribal accessories,stripes to name a few. I've put together a slide-show with about 50 pics., please comment & let me know which ones are your fave!

3 comments:

  1. I like the first picture. I love her dress with her long pendant necklace. It reminded me of Boho chic.

    I also love the picture of the guy wearing the vest with shorts, and a tie showing his tan legs. I also stopped at the man wearing pink pants. you got to be bold to wear pink trousers and I a am not a fan of men wearing pink. It is what it is.

    I like the shoes with the animal print from picture number 3. Hot!!!!!!

    I know that you were not too impress with the street style but I have to say that the men are giving us women a run for our money in the style department.

    I am looking forward to read more about your fashion expertise.

    PS: French girl with the Afro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for all the updates...it helped a lot especially not able to watch it...because of work BOO!!!!

    Kisses love
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the yellow dress and especially the guy wearing the pink pants...

    kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails