Saturday, September 11, 2010

NYFW S/S 11 Day 2 The Sartorialist


View the originial post on The Sartorialist

Hey here checking in! NYFW is underway & its been great so far, although I do have to say I haven't been wowed by any of the collections I've seen & one of the shows I attended was the worst I've ever seen in my life.

After attending the Mara Hoffman show on Thursday, as I was walking down the street I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around it was famed Street Style Photographer Scott Schuman. I was totally speechless at first as he proceeded to ask if he could take my photo. I think I responded something like Scott stop playin?. I was baffled that on all days he would choose today to take my pic, I thought I looked a hot TRYING TOO HARD mess! Just wanted to say thanks to Scott & stay tuned for more upcoming NYFW updates here on Nuvany Nice!


Photo taken by me

9 comments:

  1. I really loved! you deserved! great look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful meeting! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott Schuman took your photo!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond exciting! I have no idea what I'd do if The Sartorialist snapped my photo! I'm a newbie to your blog, but I'll def be stopping by again soon :)


    http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello to your new home...wow love the new site...

    great post!!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  6. love! you look amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails