Thursday, September 30, 2010

Geneticboi x The Haute Pursuit



My dear friend Quan Mai aka Geneticboi has done it again! During NYFW he collaborated on a shoot entitled Calm Chaos with top fashion blogger Vanessa Hong of The Haute Pursuit. I had the pleasure of being on set for the last leg of the shoot in China Town & it was nothing short of magic to watch these two creatives in action. This was my first time meeting Vanessa & what a memorable experience it was. We had the chance to sit & converse extensively about blogging, fashion & life in general. She shared a wealth of information with me that I am beyond grateful to have learned. Quan continues to amaze me, his ability to work with virtually nothing & to create masterpieces is an attestation to his incredible raw talent. I recently assisted on a shoot for a famous recording artist & let me tell you all of the resources they had at their disposal could not even come close to what I've seen Quan produce with nothing but his creative mind(peep the credits he does it all!!!). I think the industry is lacking somewhat the essence of what fashion really is, creativity that evolves consistently. Here's to Quan & his journey to the top, the whole world will know sooner than later!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW CALM CHAOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails