Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NYFW S/S 2011 Begins

Dress,Lace Cardigan, Eyeglasses, Bracelets, Watch:Target,Leather Bucket Bag:Gap,Belt:Vintage,Shoes:Pour La Victoire

Hey NYFW is here, officially today but it started unofficially yesterday for me with the CFDA Fashion Incubator. Let's get all of the good stuff out to the way. This will be my 3rd season covering shows on behalf of She Breathes, you can follow my tweets on twitter via @fashiontwktweets & you can check my coverage over at She Breathes!

You can also stay in tune with my coverage for Nuvany Nice here on the blog & on twitter @NuvanyNice. Anything in particular you're looking forward to seeing this season? I'm still just as excited as I was my first season covering NYFW, its so thrilling & inspiring to say the least! Very anxious to see how the new transition to Lincoln Center will be as well. Oh yeah I almost forgot, tomorrow evening is FNO (Fashion Night Out)! Sadly I have yet to even began to map out a plan, I've been swamped with other things. But here are two events so far that I am going to try & swing by you should to if your in the area, make sure you continue to support indie designers that's what we're all about here at Nuvany Nice!

Happy NYFW week lovelies, let the festivities begin or should I say mayhem nah its more of a joyous occasion in my book ;)!





Fashion's Night Out
Rebel Chic NYC Trunk Show
at Selima's Optique
07 Bond St.
Friday Sept. 10th,2010
7-10pm
cocktails,music, shopping what more could you ask for?

Other Designers include- Selima Optique, Staerk, CoCo & Breezy, Vagabond NYC, MSG New York, Amanda Browder, Brooklyn Heavy Metal and Do You Love Me

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails