Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finally: My Meeting With Thiago Santos



During this past NYFW I had one of the most exciting experiences of my life, meeting Brazilian born model Thiago Santos. If you follow this blog then you know the severe fandom I have for Thiago, but after our meeting I can sincerely say it has turned to admiration (& not only because I am about 10 yrs. his senior either). I was able to talk with him for about an hour, picking his brain asking all of the questions that I had mentally prepared in anticipation of this day & he enthusiastically answered every one. He was such a pleasure to talk with, so open and down to earth. One of the main things that I took away from our conversation was the unwavering moral foundation that he bases his life upon. It was apparent that he is extremely focused & that all of the lures & temptations of this industry are not able to sway him in anyway! You can see a few more pics. I took below & be sure to follow his new blog Thiago's Notebook!






2 comments:

  1. Ooo, he's a cutie! ;) hehe.

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always get a school girl crush when i see him at working at presentations. swoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails