Monday, January 4, 2010

For Sale: My Shoes

Its a New Year ya'll! Hope everyone is well & off to a wonderful start in this new year :). So I have two pair of shoes that I'm trying to get rid of. 1st pair are the Steve Madden Melin in Cognac, if you follow the blog you'll  know that I've been eyeing them for a while now. But alas my big feet just won't seem to squeeze, I swear I would wear them like an old Japanese women with her feet bound if I could. They are BRAND SPANKIN NEW marked a sz. 9 but fit like an 8. I'm selling them for $65 +$8 shipping (they are currently $99.95 on SM)

(excuse the pic. my cam is currently having a meltdown)

2nd pair are leather Be-be Cut-Out Sandals, I totally bought these over the summer after seeing one of my fav style bloggers rockin them here! Too bad I'm no Karla, I'm a novice when it comes to heels & after two wears of these babies I gave up. My feet just don't agree with all that height, not just yet anyway! But maybe yours will, Sz. 9 fits true to size  like I stated before I wore them twice & they are still in excellent condition. Selling for $55 +$8 shipping (I bought them orig. for $120) view a few more pics here.






If interested  or any questions leave a comment or drop me an email at nuvanynice (at) gmail.com, paypal is preferred :)!

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails