Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kind Of A Year In Review



I relaunched the blog on Sept. 8, and I am officially announcing it as Nuvany Ni'ce's anniversary! Although I've been blogging for a few years now, I feel this Sept. 8 was the new phase of Nuvany Nice thus the commemorative date. I think I'm off to a great start with the new blog & and am optimistic for new things in the new year. Here are a few of my fav posts since the relaunch ENJOY! Thanks to everyone that visits, lurks, comments I appreciate it all truly :).

Ran into the lovely Garance & The Sartorialist during NYFW S/S10

Fell in love with artist Danah Givens Obama illustration


Started a new thing Photo of the Week

I was featured on the Nu Black

One of my fav indie designers Rachel Mara had a slew of dope coats for the fall!

The homie Taj of Wejetset hooked up the most successful giveaway to date on Nuvany Nice

Tam & Sam asked me to guest blog

Discovered some dope street art in Brazil

Hoping to own a pair of these clog boots soon

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails