Saturday, September 12, 2009

New York Fashion Week Underway

069
Streetstyle Outside Karen Walker Show

This past week has been full of showroom visits and fashion shows for me. I'm covering NYFW on behalf of She Breathes, but don't think i've left you all out! I'll be posting pics from my adventures at Bryant Park gradually throughout the weekend and next week. Visit She Breathes to view a few of the shows I've attended thus far. If you would like me to document anything in particular, leave a comment and let me know! Oh and don't forget to follow me on twitter, I've been tweeting from every show!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time see your blog and I like it I would want to see the Steve Alan on there would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Nice blog!

    Michelle Christina
    http://www.tchaikovskydarling.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails