Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Back!

013



Yes, I finally made my way back to you all :)! Oh soooo dramatic I know, I know. It took the entire summer and then some to re-launch the blog, but we're back and thats all that matters right (blank stare)! I feel at home again, ok enough sappy sappy. We have the new logo/banner thanks to the oh so wonderful Monsieur Emeka, check his blog  its dope! I wanted something eclectic(one of my fav words), bright and he delivered. I'm pleased, do you like? Also want to thank Tunde for coding.

Fashion week is upon us and I'm  excitied to be attending a few shows on behalf of She Breathes. I'm sure it's going to be an amazing adventure. I'll keep you all posted. Lets keep this thing rolling, i'm continuing where I left off. Welcome to the upgraded Nuvany Ni'ce, enjoy your stay and spread the word! Oh and bear with me I'm still learning Wordpress :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the new digs chica! Have fun tomorrow and thank you so much for being a part of the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the FRESH new look here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the luv, I appreciate it :)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails