Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Love: Into The Gloss by Emily Weiss



Everyone has a blog these days, or in some way shape or form it seems is associated with blogging! So when I discover or should I say stumble onto blogs that are new to me & have that all around it factor, it makes me giddy like a child.

Long gone are the days of being creative with blogging, setting yourself apart, creating a niche for yourself, its really hard to find in abundance like when I first started blogging. But don't fret there are still blogs out there that meet this criteria like former Teen Vogue intern Emily Weiss's blog Into The Gloss. Emily gives an insider's view on all things beauty related in the fashion industry, interviewing/featuring creatives behind the scenes & getting the scoop from some of our favorite figures in fashion like editors, stylists, & folks that we should know about. I'm all about highlighting unseen/heard talent, so I can't get enough of her blog. Its always great to read first-hand reviews on new beauty products before giving them a try as well. I hope you get into the gloss as much as I do daily!

Into The Gloss

1 comment:

  1. Really true thing...!

    http://inovvorx.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails