Monday, August 16, 2010

Paper Goods: Tam+Sam



Writing is something I've always enjoyed but with the popularity of the internet/email,  like everyone else I've opted to put down the pen & paper and type my thoughts away. But sometimes you just want to go back to the basics and indulge conventionally! One of my favorite blogger duo's Tam + Sam have a really cute line of paper goods ByNous, that feature simple but original designs like their mascot Little Miss X(who by the way I am in <3 with). Why not send a thank-you letter or drop a note to that friend you've lost touch with via snail mail on some snazzy stationary! I'm motivated to try and re-incorporate this past-time back into my routine & hope that you are too. Please visit Tam + Sam blog to be visually stimulated daily & don't forget to check out their ByNous Etsy shop to purchase their line of paper goods!






Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

6 comments:

  1. Very creative. I love it matter of fact. My company(Paper For Good) also designs stationery(personalized). These are just really cute, I will definitely check out the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nuvany Ni'ce, tam+sam. tam+sam said: RT @nuvanynice: On Nuvany Nice: Paper Goods by @tamsamtamsam GET INTO IT WRITING ON STATIONARY remember those days??? http://tinyurl.com/2c9nm4z [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good deal! I'm starting to enjoy the subtle joys of sending and receiving handwritten notes. I'll check these out.

    Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am really trying to start writing with pen & paper more often, its really amazing how it has literally been exempt from my life thanks to the interwebs...something that def. needs to be preserved...hope your well sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails