Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DIY: Tie Dyed My White Jeans



Yes finally I did it, yesterday I tie-dyed the white jeans that have been sitting in my drawer for the past year. I recently found 2 boxes of  black Tintex fabric dye at my local dollar store &  thankfully after staring at the box of dye on my desk for about a week yesterday I just did it. Now I did not chronicle the whole process a. because there wasn't much too it AT ALL and b. there are like 8k YouTube videos on how to tie-dye already! So the whole process literally took me about an hour a half if that. I made a short video showing how I tied the rubber bands on sections of the jeans and removed them. I'm ecstatic at how great they turned out, a $10 or $12 pair of jeans from forever 21 revamped so simply who would have thought lol! If you have any questions, just leave a comment ENJOY!

Oh & excuse me for looking like WHO DON DID IT & RAN in the video, but it was very impromptu and I even hesitated to post it but I'm like if that's what you look like early on a monday morning then that's what you look like lol. Also excuse all of my screwed up faces, I talk with a lot of facial expression. Ok enough with the disclaimers ENJOY YA'LL!


Tie-Dyeing White Jeans
Uploaded by nuvanynice. - More lifestyle, fashion and how-to videos.








Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

12 comments:

  1. those paints are really hot. I started reading your blog after the brown bloggers salute. keep on writing. you can check me out at

    noise-and-ambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nuvany Ni'ce, Every Little Counts. Every Little Counts said: RT @NuvanyNice: On Nuvany Nice//DIY: Tie Dyed My White Jeans FINALLY http://tinyurl.com/22vwhkx [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa - looove this! I might have to try this DIY myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supersick, girlie. They came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UHMMMM HELLO BALMAIN!, how you doin!!!!! that last shot! lemme find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They came out AMAZING!!! Definitely gonna check my dollar store for dye my next trip. haha. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love tie-dye and you make it look chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your enjoying Nuvany Nice, I will take a look at your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Didn't they I'm still in awe & it was so simple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! thnx.
    i'm bleach dying some black pants now - will post pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails