Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stella Nova Copenhagen S/S 10





So lately I've kinda been in the dumps where do I start, okay I won't I'll save you the drama! There are certain things that can assist in dissipating my funky moods & on this day Stella Nova is doing it! I'll admit I do have an infatuation with Scandinavian brands/designers, their aesthetic is pretty minimal but always pushing the envelope. As I scrolled through the  lookbook, I found myself getting frustrated trying to narrow down which looks I would post on the blog(I WANT THEM ALL SERIOUSLY).  Accessorizing with jewelry is something that I would prefer not to even tackle on a daily basis, I would love to master putting chic looks together like these that work just fine without any accessories. I tweeted yesterday about a recent shoot fellow blogger Lala Lopez did & made the comment "everything worked" in the shoot, the model,the photog,the mua & of course the stylist. Stella Nova's S/S10 look book is a pleasant reiteration of that tweet. Only two shoe options were used for the 4o looks & both would equally compliment all. One of the things that drew me into the line most is the comfortable factor, draping silhouettes that are breathable & uber feminine. I'm trying to get into this look more for spring & summer, straying away from more form-fitting pieces and learning to work my assets with diversity. Stella Nova's S/S 10 look book is a wonderful how-to on putting together all of spring & summers hot trends without looking trendy but chic!

P.S. I know after saying all of that I still seemed to O.D. with the pics. but be sure to visit Stella Nova's site to view the rest because this is only a snippet :)!




















Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

2 comments:

  1. I love easy pieces that still look good. She's doing a great job with this line.

    Now what's getting you all stressed out? Should I sock someone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my apologies for the late response, thx for offering to sock somebody but I'm the one needing the sockin :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails