Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wejetset City Notes: Philly Is Where I Am From



Philly is what 2 hrs. from NYC, yet surprisingly I've never taken the time to explore the wonderful city. But thanks to Taj over at Wejetset, when I do I'll be well equipped with their current issue of City Notes. City Notes is basically a travel guide curated by a professional creative from the respective city.  Joey Sweeney writer/creator of Philebrity, is our tour guide this time around. He recommends all the best eatery's, sights, places to stay and a few other must have stops while your in Philly. I've created a box that stashes all of  my city notes issues for all the excursions I plan on taking when it warms up a bit :).  And I think its beyond sweet that city notes are FREE, all you have to do is drop an email with your mailing addy to citynotes (at) wejetset.com and they'll send you a copy. Be sure to browse the extensive Wejetset travel site while you're visiting, I'm sure you'll discover a bit of newness!

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea/service. I'm gonna have to hit them up before I take a trip somewhere. I hate doing tourist stuff and rarely know enough locals to really experience the city.

    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem, yeah wejetset has an endless amount of useful info. when it comes to traveling...don't forget to check out their shop, lots of cool traveling goods as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails