Wednesday, November 4, 2009

{Culture.} Sheena Inspires Me!







Since I began my blog, I've always made a conscious effort to post original non-redundant content. I know theres that saying there's nothing new under the sun, but I think I do a good job at it. But of course theres always an exception to the rule, like what I'm posting today. Fader Magazine Style Editor Chioma Nnadi is what I call a mentor in my head (someone that I do not know personally but am inspired by and admire from afar). I love her style and her work equally. I logged onto her Fader Mag Style blog today and had a sort of deja vu of what I was seeing. I've briefly read about and even visited The Uniform Project Blog.  But after viewing the trailer that Sheena Mathieken put together, I knew I had to continue spreading the word about her selfless efforts. I want to make sure that you watch the video and get involved, so I'm not going to elaborate any further. Just watch and hopefully you'll be touched like I've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails