Monday, October 19, 2009

{Fashion.} Pepa Loves A/W 09/10

pepa2pepa4pepa3Lovin these colorful looks from Spanish brand Pepa Loves. For fall they've decided to go with pops of color and these wonderful vintage-esque neck-tie blouses. I have a few vintage blouses that I plan to pull out this season with flattering neck-ties. People tend to stray away from color opting to not even give it a chance rather than be a total overkill by overdoing it. I can not live without color in my wardrobe. Even if it's the smallest detail like a pin or brooch. Granted you can go overboard with color, but I think the key is balance. Add touches of color discretely throughout your fit, it can  be your shoes or even a smaller accessory like a piece of jewelry. Experiment and play around with it and in time you'll see what works for your style, just don't be afraid of color! Visit Pepa Loves to view the full A/W 09/10 lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails