Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Fashion.} Hernan Lander Zip Me Up

SU1HXzE0NTEuSlBH

Hernan Lander is currently on my "ones to watch" radar thanks to these beauties! After viewing pics. of the S/S 10 runway show, I immediately contacted  Landers PR to request images of the amazing shoes.  For S/S 10 Dominican born Lander drew inspiration from the industrialization of  Africa.  Mixing  soft and hard materials to create youthful pieces.  Zippers were a huge infusion into the majority of the collection. I fell in love with his unique shoe designs, merging the classic wooden heel with zippers, zippers and more zippers. To view the complete S/S 10 collection visit  Hernan Lander!

SU1HXzE1MTcuSlBH

SU1HXzE1MjAuSlBH

SU1HXzE1MjcuSlBH

6 comments:

  1. [...] {Fashion.} Hernan Lander Zip Me Up « Nuvany Nice nuvanynice.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/fashion-hernan-lander-zip-me-up – view page – cached Hernan Lander is currently on my “ones to watch” radar thanks to these beauties! After viewing pics. of the S/S 10 runway show, I immediately contacted Landers PR to request images of the... (Read more)Hernan Lander is currently on my “ones to watch” radar thanks to these beauties! After viewing pics. of the S/S 10 runway show, I immediately contacted Landers PR to request images of the amazing shoes. For S/S 10 Dominican born Lander drew inspiration from the industrialization of Africa. Mixing soft and hard materials to create youthful pieces. Zippers were a huge infusion into the majority of the collection. I fell in love with his unique shoe designs, merging the classic wooden heel with zippers, zippers and more zippers. To view the complete S/S 10 collection visit Hernan Lander! (Read less) — From the page [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, these looking like you'll be tripping all over yourself. May need to try on a pair as platforms are often times deceiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tania I know but girl those platforms are a godsend, it really makes you the shoes much more wearable and comfy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGAH, I just DIED! Platforms & zippers?! Some of my fave characteristics on a shoe!! The first pair is GORGEOUS! I love platforms because I'm only 5'3. hehehe. Plus I find them more comfy to walk around in than stilettos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can I purchase his shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent an email to the designers sst. & am waiting for a reply...Although since they are past season now, I'm not sure if they would even be avail...But if I hear anything back I will let you know! Thanks for visiting Nuvany Nice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails